Financial Stability Report 2019
The purpose of the Financial Stability Report is to provide an overview of the developments in Latvia's financial system and the systemic risks potentially threatening the stability of Latvia's financial system.
The Report includes several boxes on specific topics: development and structure of credit institution customer payments, credit institutions' search for new funding sources via web platforms, branchification, growing importance of the state support programme for house purchase, assessment of household access to credit, potential impact of Brexit on Latvia's financial sector as well as credit institutions' capacity to absorb potential liquidity, market and credit risk shocks.
Financial Stability Report is published annually in Latvian and in English.
Financial Stability Report
- Executive summary
- 1. Macrofinancial environment and lending development
- 2. Development and risks of the credit institution sector
- 3. Development of the non-bank financial sector
- 4. Systemically important payment and settlement systems
- Appendix 1. Performance indicators of credit institutions
- Appendix 2. Heatmap of early warning indicators
- Appendix 3. Appendix 3. Latvian financial stress index